"Some essential oils help with falling asleep by reducing stress and anxiety. They are also recommended for chronic nervous disorders.
The aromas of specific plants should be inhaled before going to bed. This can help you relax and eliminate anxious thoughts, as noted by Pixel.
Read also: 12 foods that can disrupt your sleep
1. Chamomile: Chamomile essential oil is helpful when you are tired, stressed, or experiencing insomnia. The ideal option is to inhale this scent before bedtime or incorporate chamomile into your evening skincare products.
2. Lavender: This plant can lower cortisol levels, reducing stress. Aromatherapy with lavender essential oil offers several benefits, including:
- Reducing anxiety, fatigue, and stress.
- Calming the nervous system.
- Combating insomnia.
- Gently massaging your temples with lavender oil can relieve headaches.
3. Melissa: This plant has a light lemon scent with bitter-fresh undertones. Lemon balm essential oil is used for obsessive and depressive conditions, can improve mood, address sleep disorders, and normalize the nervous system.
4. Marjoram: Marjoram essential oil has a calming and invigorating effect. It can be used for inhalation, added to a bath, or used in a diffuser.
5. Vetiver: Vetiver essential oil can help strengthen the immune system, protect the body from infections, reduce pain, and relax muscles.
Earlier, UAportal prepared a list of the five best products that can help preserve youth and beauty. From antioxidant-rich berries to the nutritional properties of leafy greens, we have gathered all the benefits and characteristics of these wonderful ingredients."
If you want to get the latest news about the war and events in Ukraine, subscribe to our Telegram channel!