Do you want your cucumbers to produce a bountiful harvest? Forget about store-bought fertilizers. Try feeding them with onion husks - it is an environmentally friendly and very effective remedy.
Want to get a generous harvest of cucumbers, then just follow the advice from the site prostoway. Try these methods and you will be pleasantly surprised by the result.
How to prepare the fertilizer:
- Collect 1 cup of onion husks.
- Fill the husks with 10 liters of water.
- Bring to a boil and allow to infuse for a few hours.
- Strain the liquid.
How to use the fertilizer:
- Water the cucumbers under the root with the infusion of the husk.
- Repeat fertilization once every 2 weeks.
- Strong root system.
- Fast growth of cucumbers.
- Large harvest.
- Protection from pests.
Recall that houseplants green up your space and are beneficial, but they can be a source of inconvenience and problems. Some of them have the ability to attract pests such as cockroaches.
Want to receive the most up-to-date news about the war and events in Ukraine - subscribe to our Telegram channel!