It's not always a matter of changing the bedding that brings freshness to a room and often the cause is naturally soiled pillows. The yellow stains that can appear after sleeping are often related to the sebaceous glands on the skin.
Portal Express offers a simple and effective way to get rid of yellow stains on your pillow without having to send them to the dry cleaner. You will only need three remedies that you probably already have in your kitchen.
Read also: How to make towels soft
- Ordinary baking soda - 3 tablespoons
- Hydrogen peroxide solution from the drugstore - 1 cup
- Any dish detergent - a few drops.
- Mix the baking soda, hydrogen peroxide solution and a few drops of detergent.
- Make sure the baking soda is completely dissolved in the mixture.
- Pour the resulting mixture into a sprayer.
Before use, make sure that the mixture is evenly pulverized and that the baking soda does not clog the sprayer.
Spray the resulting mixture onto the surface of the cushion, especially in areas with minor stains. For pronounced stains, treat them directly by soaking them in the solution. Leave for 15-20 minutes, then remove the remains of the mixture with a damp sponge and let the pillow dry.
Recall, we have already written how to wash different types of fabrics.
Want to receive the most relevant news about the war and events in Ukraine - subscribe to our Telegram channel!